Selling a house in today’s challenging real estate market requires more than just a sign in the yard and an ad in the newspaper. I use a broad-based marketing approach designed to expose your home to the maximum number of qualified buyers and brokers.
- Education – Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area. You will be connected to our auto- feed and receive all weekly and monthly blogs about market conditions and home sales in your area.
- Keeping You Informed – Provide updates on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, agent tours, sign inquiries, etc.(see copy of the pt2 listing views).
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR SALE
- Home Preparation – Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers.
- Home Staging – Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the highest possible value.
PROMOTING YOUR HOME TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- MLS Exposure – Submit your home listing for exposure to over 4,000 active agents in the Wasatch Front Multiple Listing Service system.
- Agent Tours – Place your home on the Wasatch Front weekly bus tour schedule for examination by agents specifically interested in property in your area with motivated buyers.
- Personal Promotion to Agents – Create a custom publicity flyer about your home for personal distribution to each active agent in the community.
- Exposure to the Real Estate Board and Point 2 Agents– Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at real estate board meetings. Currently we have handshake agreements with over 460 Utah agents to promote your home. Agents are added daily.
PROMOTING YOUR HOME ON THE INTERNET
- Internet Exposure on Google – Generate no less than 1000 page viewings per month on our website through Google search engine featuring your property.
- Internet Exposure on Yahoo – Generate at least 1000 website page views through the search engine Yahoo, using the sponsored search program each month.
- Virtual Home Tour – Prepare a professional virtual home tour and selling feature presentation for your home so that buyers can experience the uniqueness of your home 24 hours a day. We will have quality material with which to market your home.
- Exposure on Point2 NSL– Utilize the Premium package upgrade on Point 2 exposure engine that automatically appears on high traffic sites such as Google Base, Yahoo, Trullia, Oodle, Real Estate . Com, Propsmart, live deal, and Homes.
PROMOTING YOUR HOME IN YOUR LOCAL AREA
- Neighborhood Promotion – Send a personalized letter to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home.
- Toll-Free Telephone Promotion – Include your property in the PROQUEST 800# Marketing Program so that prospective buyers can listen 24 hours a day about the virtues of your home.
- Target Market Promotion – Promote your home in the industry specific Newsletter “Your Home Club” that is mailed twice a month to more than 1000 prospects in your market area.
ADVERTISING YOUR HOME
- Print Advertising – To promote your home as part of a full color ad in the Real Estate Book. This publication has country-wide circulation with millions readers, and, it is available online.
- Local Advertising – Advertise your property in 4 local community newspapers with targeted circulation of over 75,000 and place ads in major classifieds as needed.
- Custom Home Descriptions – Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your home.
SHOWING YOUR HOME
- Custom Listing Book – Create a custom “listing book” to be placed in your home for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits.
- Easy Access for Showings – Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a keybox.
- Open House Promotions – Promote your home to the public through Open Houses, at your convenience.
- Professional Signs – Maximize showing exposure through professional signage.
MANAGING HOME BUYER “LEADS”
- Tracking Interest – Track all home showing agents and public using special sign-in sheets.
- Potential Buyer Motivation – Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest.
MANAGING THE TRANSACTION
- Potential Buyer Evaluation – Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase.
- Negotiations – Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home.
- Managing the Closing – Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing.
- Managing The Bottom Line – Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home!