Lakeshore Condos is a new condo development located at Bathurst and Lake Shore W, Toronto.
Size: Unit sizes ranges from 550 sqft.
Unit Type: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms etc.
Estimated Occupancy: Spring 2019
Building Height: West Tower-37, East Tower- 41
Number of units: 876
Starting Price: 264,900
TOP REASONS WHY THE LAKESHORE CONDO IS A GREAT PROPERTY:
- LOCATION: The Lakeshore Condo will be located at the northeast corner of the Lake Shore Blvd W and Bathurst, on the south side of the Gardiner Express Way which makes it a perfect combination of convenience and sophistication. TTC is right across the street with easy access to east and west.
- TTC & BUSES ACCESSIBILITY:
509 Harbourfront, running eastbound to Union Station and westbound to the Ex.
511 Bathurst, running northbound to Bathurst Station and southbound to the Ex.
145 Downtown / Humber Bay Express, running eastbound to Jarvis & Richmond and westbound to Kipling & Lake Shore.
310 Bathurst Night, running northbound to Steeles and southbound to the Ex.
- The historic Loblaws warehouse right besides The Lakeshore Condo will be redeveloped to become a Loblaw’s flagship store. Thus, you can have every necessities at your fingertips
- COFFEE SCORE: Lakeshore Condos has a Coffee Score of 98 as Tim Hortons is just a minute walk away.
- VIEW: The south facing suites will have an amazing unobstructed lake view.
- PERFECT LAYOUTS: The 2 bedroom + study layout functions like a 3 bedroom, but you are only paying the development charges of a 2 bedroom unit. The 1 bedroom + den layout functions like a 2 bedroom and again you are only paying the charges of a 1 bedroom.
- WATERFRONT LIVING: The condominiums near harbor front – including Lakeshore Condos will go up in market value as inventory shortens. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle with views and vibrant city amenities with style.
- UNBELIEVABLE PRICES: Suites on the mid floor have an average price of ONLY $590 per square foot. A 1 bedroom starts at $264,900.