From Teahouse Condos Toronto:
Amidst the beating heart of the city, two worlds meet. This is where inspiration meets inspired design. Where tranquil living meets the energy of life. This is where East meets West.
The culture and design traditions of Asia are the inspiration for a new landmark building set to rise on Toronto’s most iconic street. TeaHouse Condos Toronto at 501 Yonge Street is your welcome respite, your serene retreat from the vibrant energy of downtown life. Feel your world restored to balance the moment you arrive home. Here, the modern and the natural come together. Time-honoured traditions are given new life. And all the elements coexist in perfect harmony.
Teahouse Condos Highlights
Prime location in downtown Toronto at Yonge and College.
Steps to both College & Wellesley subway station, Easy access to everywhere.
Close to University Of Toronto,Ryerson University and George Brown College.
Teahouse Condo Features
- Approximately 8.5 ft. high ceilings***
- Exterior glass sliding doors***
- Solid core entry door with hardware and security viewer
- Approximately 40 Ounce broadloom and upgraded under pad in bedrooms***
- Laminate flooring in den, living rooms, dining rooms, foyers and halls***
- Mirror sliders on closet doors***
- In-suite smoke detector
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- Laundry with stacked washer/dryer vented to exterior
- Ceramic flooring in laundry area
- Interior walls painted off-white quality latex paint*
- Laminate flooring*
- Selection of designer series kitchen cabinetry*
- Granite countertop*
- Designer series ceramic backsplash*
- S/S sink with single lever faucet and pullout vegetable spray***
- S/S counter depth refrigerator, S/S slide in glass top stove, S/S built in multi cycle dishwasher, S/S microwave
- Built-in hood fan vented to the exterior
- Ceiling mounted lighting fixture*