Skywatch Condos is a new condo project currently in pre- construction.
Skywatch Condos will be located at Bloor E and Sherbourne N.
SkyWatch Condos is offering suites with unobstructed views of the surrounding city, priced from the mid $200,000s and ranging in size from 307 to 871 square feet. The units will include features and finishes like laminate flooring, custom designed cabinetry, engineered kitchen quartz countertops, porcelain backsplashes and stainless steel appliances, while bathrooms will feature marble or quartz countertops, porcelain floor tiles and all tile in tub or shower, and drop-in acrylic soaker tub.
The lower floors of the tower will house the first Canopy by Hilton Hotel in Canada, with residential units beginning on the 11th floor. While the hotel and condominium will be accessed via separate entrances, residents of the condominium units will have access to hotel services such as concierge, laundry and dining.
The estimated completion date for Skywatch Condo is Dec, 2019.
Skywatch Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 2 minutes walk from Bloor-Danforth Subway By Sherbourne Station
- 5 minutes walk to Yonge and Bloor
- 7 minutes walk to Yorkville
- 15 minutes walk from University of Toronto St George Campus
- 20 minutes walk to Ryerson University
- Nearby parks include St. James Town West Park, Asquith Green and Cawthra Square Park
SkyWatch Condominium will have a rooftop terrace, a state of the art fitness centre, a yoga and pilates room, a movie theatre, a lounge, a catering kitchen and dining room, and a business lounge and meeting rooms. A shared pool will serve the residents and hotel guests at SkyWatch Condo.