[quote]Serene Condominiums’ unparalleled combination of design, layouts and location activate all of your senses in balance and harmony. Book now with only 5% down.[/quote]
Imagine sitting on a private terrace, enjoying a cool drink and the warm golden glow of the afternoon sun as it sinks below a horizon lined with trees. Birds are chirping, maybe calling to mind a cottage country getaway. But imagine it is not your home-away-from-home, but your home. The word serene might come to mind.
[tabs slidertype=”images” auto=”yes”] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos1.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos3.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos4.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos5.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos6.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”400″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos7.jpg[/imagetab] [/tabs]
The six-storey, 161-unit building will be situated on a unique site in Guelph’s south end. The Gordon Street property, between Arkell Road and Edinburgh Road is an oasis in the midst of one of the city’s busiest corridors. On a main city artery, served by several city transit routes, and just minutes from GO bus and Highway 401 access, it is ideally located for commuters both into and out of Guelph.
The building is designed by Quadrangle Architects Limited, recent winners of three BILD awards from the Building Industry and Land Development Association for top designs. The building has been designed to be a building with two personalities. The side that faces Gordon Street will feature a façade that reflects the more urban nature of the streetscape, with interesting window patterns that will make the building seem almost like a piece of public art.
[tabs slidertype=”images” auto=”yes”] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”340″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos8.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”340″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos9.jpg[/imagetab] [imagetab width=”640″ height=”340″]http://www.jeevanpunni.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/serene-condos10.jpg[/imagetab] [/tabs]
Standing for Honesty, Integrity and Pride of Workmanship, HIP Developments delivers a mid rise condominium masterpiece unlike anything to grace the landscape of the Royal City. Many condominiums offer luxury standards and building amenities, but Serene is distinctively different in providing residents with a living experience that embraces the ultimate in comfort in both lifestyle, accommodations and nature.
- An urban oasis in a vibrant community
- Central to all South Guelph amenities, including The University of Guelph
- Outdoor Condo Living with views of protected Conservation Lands
- Unique Architecture
- Desirable building amenities (fitness, chef’s kitchen & lounge, outdoor terrace, lobby, penthouse lounge, private walking trails)
- Concrete Construction
- Expansive private terraces
- 9′ Ceilings featuring floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Luxurious Base Finshes
- GO Bus Service at lobby entrance and easy Hwy 401 access
HIP developments ecoLOGIC initiative includes:
- Reforestation plan to maintain the urban canopy
- Sustainable construction and material recycling program
- Car share program available on-site
- Three stream waste collection
- Grey water system for irrigation
- Low E windows
- Energy efficient heating and cooling
- Low flow plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bath
- Indoor and outdoor bicycle storage facilities
- Electric vehicle recharging stations