A Slender 33-Storey Point Tower with Private Club Amenities from the mid $200’s
Emerald City, perched on one of North York’s highest elevations, is a brilliant and evolving community. Offering an exciting lifestyle and the ultimate in convenience, Emerald City sits in one of the most accessible and spectacular parts of North York. Don Mills station is just steps from Emerald City. Enjoy hopping on the subway and getting to anywhere in the city. Nearby are HWY 401, 404, and the DVP, making it a breeze to get where you need to be. There’s really no better place to live in North York.
LIVE IN EMERALD CITY, ONE OF NORTH YORK’S LARGEST MASTER- PLANNED COMMUNITIES
Some compelling reasons why Park Club Emerald City should be at the top of your list:
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! – Location is a prime factor to consider when you buy a condo. One of the main reason of property value and the Fairview Mall Area is one of the top areas forcondominium price growth in Toronto.
- CLOSE TO HIGHWAYS – Just minutes away from the 404 offering easy access to downtown, as well as the high-tech corridor of Markham and Toronto’s main east-west artery – the 401. You can get to school, work quicker. TTC is just minutes away.
- CONVENIENCE OF TTC AND TRANSIT – With the Don Mills subway station nearby and connections to major surface routes, Emerald City offers exceptional access to public transit. Having the Don Mills subway so close, means you can access the downtown core, even during rush hour, in approximately 40 to 50 minutes.
- CLOSE TO FAIRVIEW MALL – One of Toronto’s biggest lifestyle destinations is close by. You can be shop, eat dinner or catch a movie fast. With almost 160 stores and services, an incredible selection of big-brand retailers, luxury labels, sought-after designers and everything else you could ask for. 14.3 million visitors annually, approx. 39,000 people per day – Don Mills subway station is adjacent to the shopping centre – SilverCity Cineplex features 15 theatres.
- A MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY – When you buy a condo you are also buying into a community. Emerald City is a Master Planned Community, envisioned and built to be a modern, sustainable, forward looking and connected community. Starting with the pedestrian plaza at the southeast corner of Don Mills Road and Sheppard Avenue, the new state-of-the-art Parkway Forest Community Centre, Aquatic Facility and adjacent parkland.