Price From $579,990
One of the benefits of village living is the convenience of being so near to independent businesses in your neighborhood.
This community has an array of live/work opportunities for business owners who would love to be connected to their customers on a street level. Success is reliant on customers; imagine having them as neighbors and friends.
This property is destined to become Brampton’s newest urbanistic inspired residential community
- A visually attractive, sustainable, and pedestrian oriented urban community
- The community includes a variety of natural features including a valley, a woodlot/wetland, and a naturalized channel intersecting the community from north to south
- The community will be a transit-supportive community as it features a central transit spine that provides all residents with easy walking distances to all the homes, commercial complexes, schools and parks within the community
- It is minutes to HWY 410, your gateway to the Greater Toronto Area
- The community will be within minutes of big box retail which is being built on the South East Corner of Mayfield and Bramalea Road.
- Residents may also find employment at the Industrial Park which is being built on the west side of Dixie Road, just south of Mayfield Road.
- Great proximity to several Local Amenities including: Heart Lake Conservation Area, Brampton Civic Hospital, Brampton Soccer Centre and City Wide Park (Sesquicentennial Park)